Amy Louise Negussie
Writer, pastor, and community creator passionate about helping urban people connect to one another, self, and God. Amy lives in Chicago with her boys (1 husband, 2 sons, and 1 dog) walking distance to Wrigley Field (go Cubbies!).
Posts by Amy Louise Negussie:
- Join the Party Preview Slideshow
- Will the Real Jesus please stand up? #Weneedmorediversebiblebooks
- The Family Movie Night Tradition: Streaming Watchlist 2017
- 5 Board Books About Being Loved by God
- Birth Story on a Birthday
- Review of Miracle Man: The Story of Jesus
- Enjoying Getting Caught in the Rain
- Coming in 2017: Writing Goals
- On Love…
- TEACHING TODDLERS TO PRAY: Interview with Mother and Expat in Sarajevo, Taylor Irby.
- Self-Publishing a Children’s Book: 9 Things I Know Now
- TEACHING TODDLERS TO PRAY: An Interview with Mother and Pastor Andrea Kladder